Sunday, August 5, 2007

They're new. They're Charming. And they're in at Yorkie Yarns!

Harry Potter fans, the wait is over. The new "Charmed Knits" projects book is in at Yorkshire Yarns. I ordered several books along w/the corresponding yarn & colors for each pattern.

I confess, I've not read nor have I seen any HP books or movies, respectively. I mean, come on. Who has time??? For example, tonight we had family night at the movies and saw....you guessed it...."The Simpson's". Trust me. It was killin' me sitting through that movie knowing "The Bourne Supremacy" was playing in the cinema next to us. *sigh* I digress.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, you've gotta see these books. As the kids would say, "They're tight. They're siiiiiiiick!"

The skill levels for the patterns range from beginner to psycho experienced. It's time to look ahead for BACK TO SCHOOL. I'm knitting one of the HP scarves for my daughter's 1st day in middle school. I'm quite sure her new, cool, tight, sick scarf will catapult her to the top of the popularity food chain. Hey, it could do the same for your darling divas as well. :-) Even better, this book is inspiration for young hands to start knitting!


I'm selling the merchandise quickly so you should hurry and come in and get the hook-up before I run out of books & yarn. (eh...that means "get your copy today!")

okay...that's enough cool talk for me. My brain is tired.