Thursday, June 7, 2007

DURING OUR GRAND OPENING TAKE 15 TO 25% OFF SELECTED ITEMS!!

UPDATE ON THE GREATEST GRAND OPENING THIS SIDE OF PORTLAND AVE, JUNE 14-16!




We've got a spinner coming to demonstrate! Waaaaaait a minute! Hold on! No...no...no. I'm not talking about one of the guys from the great R&B performing group of the 70's. tsk...tsk...tsk...you're so silly.



Here's the REAL deal. Wool spinner, Linda Wells of Gig Harbor, has been spinning for over 30 years and is truly a master at her craft. She is scheduled to show her incredible talent from 10-noon on Saturday, June 16th.



AND it looks like Alvin the alpaca may stop by as well. (I've changed his name to protect his true identity). Anyway, Alvin usually travels for "drive-by matings" only but will make an exception for the cause this time.

.....BTW, I'm not kidding. And yes. I CRACKED-UP when I read about his "services". Apparently, he knows he's got it goin' on with the local lady alpacas. You GO, Al. :-)

Trust me, there's more to this story and finished yarn products. Stay tuned. This is gonna be good.

To be continued.